On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
In this role, you will help implements new and improve existing monitoring and trending solutions!
You will also Introduce new build systems techniquestechnologies and evolve existing systems.
- Maintain and support product release pipeline, for planned product updates and unplanned emergency fixes
- Build, configure and manage tools for fast and reliable deployments of our software
- Design, implement and develop the continuous integration systems and configuration
- Release process delivery and production stability
- Analyze performance and stability issues
- Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment
- Automation and integration of complex processes
- Execute initiatives to reduce failures and improve overall performance by leveraging monitoring capabilities
- Recognize technical needs and recommend suitable technologies
- You have a professional background of a minimum of 2 years as a DevOps Engineer
- You hold a strong understanding of DevOps and Software Design principles
- You have experience with package and artifact management systems such as NuGet server and Artifactory
- You have experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, TFS or TeamCity
- Experience in container technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- Knowledge in scripting (e.g. BASH, PowerShell, Python, Groovy etc.)
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience working with AWS/Azure
What's in it for you
What are we doing?
Please see this video – to have a quick intro.
Why do we do this?
We deliver Resilience for Evolving IT — Zerto is the foundation across private, hybrid and public clouds enabling a world of uninterrupted technology for business and people.
May our customers have no fear of hardware downtime, software issues, and even most sophisticated malware can’t harm our client’s protected machines.
Why are we looking for you?
We have a lot of things to do. And we are extending our Ukrainian teams.
Why should you join us?
We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one – you will have an ability to apply all your knowledge, take a responsibility, grow your skills and proficiency with full support of experienced team mates.