Senior DevOps Engineer for Tubular Labs (Kyiv)
Tubular is the only online video marketing platform that provides actionable insights based on the behavior of over 150 million individual viewers in order to elevate brands and publishers to the forefront of video.
Tubular Audience Dashboard and Tubular Intelligence together create the first easy, instant, and actionable video marketing platform for brands, media companies and multi-channel networks. For enterprises with advanced needs, Tubular’s intelligent video marketing platform options include full-service consulting, content strategy, and paid media planning and optimization.
Only Tubular tracks 1 billion tracks across 30+ platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram, Vimeo, AOL, and Yahoo.
We are your actionable intelligence to grow engaged video audiences.
On behalf of Tubular Labs, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Be a part of our production engineering team delivering scalable performance to our customers
- Build the tools and scripts that help us deploy, monitor and maintain our infrastructure
- Use code-first approach, clusters and container orchestration, service discovery in deployment pipeline
- Push the limits of our software stack to give faster and more consistent performance
- Oncall like any operations team is a key responsibility; as we are geo-distributed team with 10 hours difference, oncall duty is almost always daily (win!)
- Mentor developers to build the standards by which we deliver our infrastructure
- Code and changes review of other Production Engineer team members
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems (5+ years)
- Our Linux based infrastructure includes Python, SaltStack, Jenkins, Mesos, Consul, Kafka, Cassandra, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Spark
- Experience running services on AWS and the cost / performance tradeoffs that can be made
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing, and associated trade-offs
- Strong verbal and written English
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Innovative in his/her work
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest SDK and technological directions in general
- Documenting his code and general functionality
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Business trips to Mountain View twice a year
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions