Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will be involved in building new infrastructure and pipelines, helping developers to build their application and deliver it to the cloud. Create monitoring and logging solutions .You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include creating CI/CD pipelines, writing infrastructure as code, configuring operating systems, monitoring, resolving network issues, and so on.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Work in DevOps team to build new and tune current cloud infrastructure
- Create an automated Deployment Pipeline to ship applications and infrastructure to production:
- Collaborate with developers, QA and architects to build the pipeline
- Provide clear reporting of the pipeline’s to all teams
- Support the teams to use the pipeline
- Troubleshoot issues and remove blockers with the pipeline or infrastructure
- Measure the pipeline and use this data to priorities work to continually improve it
- Provide centralized monitoring, logging, reporting and alerting tooling for development teams
- Collaboration with developers and QA engineers within one teams for:
- Resolving issues and clearing blockers
- Priorities changes
- Providing environments
- Release flow refinements
- Quality gates implementation refinements
- Versioning refinements
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning and deployment on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Route53, SES, etc.
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments and automation scripting (bash, python)
- Ansible and Packer
- Hands-on Experience with Jenkins (GitLabCI or similar) in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications deployed to a cloud
- Good experience with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as NewRelic, Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch, ELK stack and so on
- Strong knowledge of best DevOps practices and methodologies
- English upper-intermediate and higher
- Building big AWS infrastructure from scratch
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to the cloud
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.