Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps \ System Reliability Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- You love an environment focused on software engineering practice excellence, code reviews and regular pairing
- Creating Infrastructure-As-Code using Terraform
- Maintaining automated builds and deployment pipelines using CI/CD tool preferred (Prow)
- Able to automate, support and troubleshoot the software delivery process
- Configuring and using Monitoring & Logging tooling such as Prometheus, influxdb, Grafana, ELK and DataDog
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving DevOps technologies
- Perform technical assessment of DevOps tasks to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Helping Agile teams by automating everything and reducing manual work
- Quick learner of new & emerging technologies and tools
- Adapt and improve industry best practices of DevOps approach
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps / SRE role
- Deep understanding of Release stages
- Has experience of using Cloud platforms (GCP or AWS)
- Professional level with building CI\CD pipelines for Microservices (Helm, Kubernetes, Google Container Registry, Cloud Pub/Sub, etc.)
- Has experience coding with one of those: Golang, Python, Ruby, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management systems
- Understanding of monitoring principles
- Linux troubleshooting skills: tcpdump, strace, etc.
- Fluency with version control systems (Git, etc.)
- Basic DBA knowledge will be a plus (PostgreSQL)
- Collaborative and supportive of other teams
- Able to embed DevOps best practice in all teams and calling out where this is not being followed
- Observant and uses of data to make evidence based decisions with a view to continually improving the flow of code from developers to Production
- Respected and inspiring
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation