Ciklum is looking for a Senior Embedded Software and Systems Engineer to join our team full-time in the US.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Embedded Software and Systems Engineer, you will become a part of an avionics program with our Client in the aerospace industry.
- Design, implement, and optimize embedded software for avionics systems, ensuring compliance with safety-critical standards (DO-178B/C)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate software components, considering real-time constraints and safety requirements
- Conduct thorough testing and verification of avionics software to ensure reliability, safety, and compliance with industry regulations
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for software design, implementation, testing, and verification activities
- Conduct code reviews to maintain code quality
- Identify and address technical risks early in the development process, implementing effective mitigation strategies
- 7-9 years of experience in embedded software development
- Proficiency in C/C++ and ADA programming languages
- Extensive experience with avionics safety standards, particularly DO-178B/C
- Familiarity with requirements management tools, such as DOORS
- Strong understanding of real-time operating systems and embedded systems architecture
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and interface effectively with different engineering disciplines
- Willingness to stay updated on new technologies and industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast- growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.