Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Senior ETL Developer to join the Data & Analytics team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern e-commerce solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Project:
The project is about is the market-leading provider of working capital finance for businesses and people globally. Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in London with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, Frankfurt, Bremen, and Sydney, with more than 800 specialists worldwide. The client provides Supply Chain Finance to customers across Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa, and Asia and works with a host of banks and institutional investors to provide solid funding streams to underpin the process.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design, document, and implement solutions that align with the business needs
- Responsible for the building, deployment, and maintenance of mission-critical analytics solutions that process data quickly at scales using Talend data integration and data quality tools in an AWS environment
- Contributes design, code, configurations, and documentation for components that manage data ingestion, real-time streaming, batch processing, data extraction, transformation, and loading across multiple data storages
- Owns one or more key components of the infrastructure and works to continually improve it, identifying gaps, and improving the platform’s quality, robustness, maintainability, and speed.
- Cross-trains other team members on technologies being developed, while also continuously learning new technologies from other team members
- Interacts with engineering teams and ensures that solutions meet customer requirements in terms of functionality, performance, availability, scalability, and reliability
- Performs development, QA, and dev-ops roles as needed to ensure a total end to end responsibility of solutions
- Work in an Agile environment
- Contribute to CoE activities and community building, participate in conferences, provide excellence in exercise and best practices
- 5+ years of experience in ETL Development
- 3+ years of experience coding in SQL, Java, Python, .NET, or Scala, with solid CS fundamentals including data structure and algorithm design
- 2+ years contributing to production deployments of large backend data processing and analysis systems as a team lead
- 1+ years of experience in cloud data platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Hands-on experience with Talend Development.
- Hands-on implementation experience working with a combination of the following technologies: SQL and NoSQL data warehouses, such as Hbase and Cassandra, Hadoop, Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, Spark, Kafka, Storm
- Knowledge of SQL and MPP databases (e.g. Vertica, Netezza, Greenplum, Aster Data)
- Experience participating in an Agile software development team, e.g. SCRUM
- A curious mind and willingness to work with the client in a consultative manner to find areas to improve;
- Intermediate +++ English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centers of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge, and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation