Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Currently Ciklum is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in Kyiv.
It is a position for self-organized, professional and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Forecasting & Budgeting: preparation of annual budgets and regular rolling forecasts, work side-by-side with business to coordinate the process; scenario planning; variances reporting
- Liquidity management: maintain reliable liquidity forecasting to meet company’s operating needs; coordinate payment plans of the company; customers risks portfolio oversight
- Internal controls: maintain, develop and manage internal controls system
- Analytics: identifying areas to improve business efficiencies and reduce costs; perform ad-hoc financial estimations, reporting and analysis to support decision-making
- Process transformation: business processes assessment, improvement opportunities identification, enhancement and automation
- BI: building interactive dashboards for financial data visualization and analysis
- 3+ years of experience in Corporate Finance/Controlling, preferably in an international company
- Experience working as an Auditor/Consultant in Big 4 is a must
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Economics or similar; ACCA qualification is a plus
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Solid planning, organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and assimilate new information quickly
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill, experienced user of PowerPoint
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation