Senior Front End (Angular) Developer
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End (Angular) Developer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Front End (Angular) Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Locusview.
About the Client:
Locusview is a growing Israeli-American SaaS company with significant activity globally. Our client base is made up of the leading gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a digital construction platform based on AWS so our customers can manage al of their projects digitally from A to Z and in real time. The bigger picture for us is to ensure data accuracy, save resources and prevent environmental damage. Through all of this, we’re making the world a much safer place.
- Serve as an integral part in building our dynamic and versatile ecosystem, from design to deployment
- Take a part in the implementation and expansion of our proprietary APIs used by numerous clients, as well as continuously developing services for our existing Frontend & Mobile clients
- Play a key role in researching and integrating cutting-edge technologies
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience developing rich, large scale web applications using Angular 2+
- Experience with TypeScript, Angular Material, ReduxNgRx
- Good knowledge of web application architecture
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Experienced with CSS compilers (SCSSLESS)
- Experienced with AWS (CloudFront, S3)
- Experienced with building tools (Jenkins, Webpack)
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.