Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Front End Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Lottoland.
You will be part of our CMS team delivering a brand-new platform to support the entire business.
You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and define and promote frontend architectural patterns and practices.
You will collaborate with a highly effective team of developers and QA engineers, to produce solutions with the highest quality.
- Help build our new CMS platform from the ground up
- Plan, develop and deliver high quality software components and solutions
- Evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures, and frameworks
- Collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- Be part of a high performing agile team
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and CSS preprocessors
- A deep understanding of web technologies
- Familiarity with test automation concepts and tools
- Knowledge of web performance topics and optimisation
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts including Docker
- Able to apply engineering best practices
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary agile team
- Good written and verbal English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
- Experience with Typescript, Node.js, front end build tools
- Experience with at least once web framework e.g., React, Angular or Vue
- Knowledge of web accessibility practices
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- State of the Art technology environment: Java17, Spring Boot, Quarkus, GraalVM, Event Driven Microservices, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Glassfish, Git, Maven, Docker, k8s, AWS, continuous integration, etc.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.