Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Front End Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Serve as an integral part in building our dynamic and versatile ecosystem, from design to deployment
- Take a part in the implementation and expansion of our proprietary APIs used by numerous clients, as well as continuously developing services for our existing Frontend & Mobile clients
- Play a key role in researching and integrating cutting-edge technologies
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience developing rich, large scale web applications using Angular 2+
- Experience with TypeScript, Angular Material, ReduxNgRx
- Good knowledge of web application architecture
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Experienced with CSS compilers (SCSSLESS)
- Experienced with AWS (CloudFront, S3)
- Experienced with building tools (Jenkins, Webpack)
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.