eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will work with cutting edge web technologies to design and build exciting new experiences over eToro’s Web clients with more than 12 millions users and growing tremendously fast!. We work as a team and pride ourselves on our ability to learn from one another, demonstrating composure and flexibility within a fast-paced, agile environment. Working closely with product management, designers and other engineering teams, in a young, dynamic, creative and highly collaborative environment.
- Design and implementation of software platforms, applications, and features
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on specifications, designs, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery
- Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and SCRUM meetings
- Research and promote new technologies and tools
- Be involved in building our platform
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Write non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques
Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- 3+ years of professional experience in Web Development
- Experience using rest API
- Self-starter whose curiosity drives continuous education about current and new technologies
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in a relevant discipline (relevant experience and training will be considered)
- Team Player
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation