eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (Conversion Team) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis
You will be joining an agile team, developing new features, in our core product, and optimizing our onboarding funnel to result a significant business impact.
The team is part of our Experience group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features that drive the company growth….and we do it all fast!
- Be part of a full-stack team (~6 ppl), actively participate in its agile ceremonies
- Work closely with team lead, product manager and marketing stakeholders to vision, develop and measure onboarding funnel improvements
- Design, develop new client side features and A/B tests; including self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Re-factor or retire code; work to decrease tech. debt
- Act as tech. lead; mitigate risks; work to ensure quality and highly performant application
- Contribute to team deployment, CI/CD; including on-call escalation responsibility on production
- Collaborate with IT, Security and other RnD colleagues to ensure best practices
- Contribute to team knowledge; write technical documents and foster learning
- Promote good team atmosphere
- Proficient in object-oriented JS and modern libraries, Angular, HTML, CSS and Responsive design
- Experience with RESTful APIs integrations and non-blocking code
- At least 5 years of experience as hands-on developer
- Good communication skills (English)
- Experienced with mobile client development (Cordova or Native)
- Experienced with performance tuning
- Knowledgeable in client and web architecture
- Background in AngularJS
- Experienced with backend development (preferably nodejs or c#)
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies; experience high scale on world-known product
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere and dynamic environment
Client video presentation