Senior Front End Developer for Creuna (Kharkiv)
At Creuna, we are a partner that explores our clients’ business opportunities from all angles. As a full service digital agency with a unique, interdisciplinary business concept and a leading position in Scandinavia, we cover everything in digital communication, from idea to action.
Our areas of work range from analytics, strategy, idea and concept, to design and technical implementation, as well as the ongoing improvement of our clients’ solutions. We provide solutions to challenges in sales, marketing, branding and communication. And we create the digital solutions that make it easier for our clients to collaborate, produce and deliver, with an optimal use of resources.
On behalf of Creuna (www.creuna.com), Ciklum is looking for ambitious and talented Senior Front End Developer to join our Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
You will work in a distributed cross-functional agile team with Web .NET solutions, based on the fresh technologies and popular CMS engines (Episerver, Umbraco).
- Understand team vision and work hard to become a good and valuable team player
- Build reusable code
- Collaborate with other team members and make code reviews
- Be pro-active, participate in decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result
- Can work independently
- Quality and business oriented
- Passionate about Web Development
- Wish to learn new technologies and share the knowledge with the team
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Redux (or similar)
- Build tools and preprocessors (Webpack, Babel, Sass etc.)
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban
- Experience building accessible (WCAG etc.) solutions
- Swagger / OpenAPI Specification (OAS)
- Work experience with .NET projects
- Understanding of UX principles and Design guidelines
- Search engine optimization
- Advocate for quality, cross-browser support and responsive design
What's in it for you
- Various complicated projects for famous European companies
- Become a part of self-organized mature team and continuously improve together with us
- Innovative approaches, close collaboration with Norwegian colleagues, possibility to work directly with the customers