Betsson team in Kyiv develops a payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. Our platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others. We build cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies for creating service-oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity. Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aims to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On the behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Our Frontend stack includes: Angular 9, Angular Material, TypeScript 2, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS, Sass, HTML5; and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets.
We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market as we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products using the latest technologies and actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive Frontend platform, which is supporting our core brands.
In addition to your local colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with other team members in Malta and Budapest, with whom can share your knowledge ane experience, while staying up-to-date with global best practices.
- As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our product teams’ visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality
- We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market so we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting our core brands
- HTML, CSS, Sass
- RESTful APIs – (understanding why, how, when)
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- E2e testing on Puppeteer (as a plus).
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile (Scrum) development
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport and team-building activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in any weather
- Smiles and jokes