On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer on a full-time basis.
As a frontend developer, you will be part of our CMS team delivering a brand-new platform to support the entire business.
You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and define and promote frontend architectural patterns and practices.
You will collaborate with a highly effective team of developers and QA engineers, to produce solutions with the highest quality.
- Help build our new CMS platform from the ground up
- Plan, develop and deliver high quality software components and solutions
- Evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- Collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- Be part of a high performing agile team
- Expertise in HTML, CSS and CSS preprocessors
- A deep understanding of web technologies
- Familiarity with test automation concepts and tools
- Knowledge of web performance topics and optimisation
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts including Docker
- Able to apply engineering best practices
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary agile team
- Good written and verbal English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
- Experience with Typescript, Node.js, front end build tools
- Experience with at least once web framework e.g. React, Angular or Vue
- Knowledge of web accessibility practices
What's in it for you
- Work with a first-rate team of experienced professionals
- Work on a greenfield project you can help shape
- Use bleeding edge technology
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary