FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technologies, the startup has established Europe's largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping expansion anytime soon.FlixMobility Tech, the highly skilled IT organization that contributes to FlixBus's success, is currently looking for PHP Developers and Engineers (m/f) to join our Berlin office.
FlixMobility Tech is an organization with more than 150 members, organized in more than 20 cross-functional agile teams that base their work on state of the art technologies. To sum it all up, we have great ambitions and offer excellent career opportunities.
On behalf of Flixbus, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join Kharkiv teams on a full-time basis.
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Front End Developer to join one of our teams in Kharkiv.
Team HIVE maintains and promotes the company wide Design System that serves as a single source of truth in terms of UI/UX, Brand and Research Findings at FlixMobility. This includes such things as component library (aka Honeycomb), set of guidelines and tools to ensure the consistent look and feel for FlixMobility products and smoothen the collaboration of independent and self-organized development teams.
- Be a proactive part of product development team;
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions;
- Understand and advocate for component based architecture principles;
- Work with teams communicating the best practices and help them adopting the shared toolset;
- Participate in solutions design and code reviews;
- Find and address performance issues.
- Be passionate about creating great UIs and clean code;
- Experience with modern bundlers (Webpack, Rollup, etc.);
- Experience in writing Unit (e.g. Jest) and E2E (e.g. Testcafe) tests;
- Upper-Intermediate English and higher; any other European language is a plus.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, experience in working in Scrum-teams;
- Experience with and understanding Design Systems;
- Proactive and motivated team player, easy to communicate with;
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team;
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackrDays few times a year!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges;
- Training and Conference opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular business trips to Berlin and Munich;
- 12 100% free Flixbus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year;
- Language course support.
Client video presentation