We are Guardicore.
With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Sounds like you?
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
Who do you want to work with?
We put an extra effort into hiring people that we like to work with – smart, fun and innovative. Our R&D team constantly makes the impossible – possible.
Sceptic? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
What do you want to deal with?
We are solving a few of the most complex technological problems out there and building the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cyber security solution. SCMagazine described Guardicore as “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on what our future product will look like. Our company is heaven for techies. We have it all: low-level kernel development, high-performance backend, reverse engineering, and algorithmic research and an innovative User interface.
Want to push forward your professional boundaries?
Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
We are aiming as high as possible, building a market leader. Build your career with us.
Guardicore has raised more than $100M from some of the world’s top investors with an intention to build a long-term market leader. Our market is estimated at $1.5B and it is only starting to happen now. We are ready with the right product, the right team and on the perfect timing to take this market. This is a great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a growing startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader.
The latest 60M$ funding:
Video about us:
A short explanation of our product:
Our excellent team of experts in Kyiv works with cutting edge technologies like Linux Kernel, Angular 7, Python 3.0, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
The team enjoys a variety of benefits from a verity of snacks and fresh fruit in the office, bi-weekly happy hours, health insurance, fun activities both in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, life-work balance, holiday and birthday gifts, paid maternity leave, promotion opportunities and managers that care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
Share the success
In Guardicore we make sure that everyone is a part of our success and we offer stock options to each team member!
On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
About the team:
Guardicore develops an innovative data center security solution, that simplifies the process of defending critical assets. Our product is protecting some of the world’s biggest data centers.
Guardicore’s solution is based on the ability to clearly reflect the data center structure and traffic to the user, as a base for creating a segmentation policy. As such, our UX is a key factor of the product’s success.
If you’re a senior UI developer who’s passionate about creating appealing UI and great UX, but also cares for clean code and architecture, we are looking for you to drive us forward. We rely on good people that see the full picture and take us to the next level.
- Plan and implement efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with brilliant Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing features
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Research and provide solutions to challenging problems
- Build awesome web experiences
- Around 3 years of Angular 2+ experience (Advantage: experience with Angular7, Typescript, SASS, Webpack)
- Experience with building a web application from scratch
- Experience with complicated design implementation using CSS, including layout, transitions, cross browser compatibility, etc.
- High level of English proficiency (Upper-Intermediate+)
- Degree in Computer Science
- Ability to work collaboratively with others both locally and remotely
- Strong communication skills, team-player with desire to build trusted relationship
What's in it for you
- Product oriented approach in development, ability to be a part Core part of the Product Development Team
- Getting a Stock Option of Guardicore
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Package
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation