We are Guardicore.
With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Sounds like you?
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Who do you want to work with?
We put an extra effort into hiring people that we like to work with – smart, fun and innovative. Our R&D team constantly makes the impossible – possible.
Sceptic? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
- What do you want to deal with?
We are solving a few of the most complex technological problems out there and building the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cyber security solution. SCMagazine described Guardicore as “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on what our future product will look like. Our company is heaven for techies. We have it all: low-level kernel development, high-performance backend, reverse engineering, and algorithmic research and an innovative User interface.
Want to push forward your professional boundaries?
- Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
We are aiming as high as possible, building a market leader. Build your career with us.
Video about us:
A short explanation of our product:
Live demo of Guardicore Product:
Our excellent team of experts in Kyiv works with cutting edge technologies like Linux Kernel, Angular 7, Python 3.0, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
The team enjoys a variety of benefits from a variety of snacks and fresh fruit in the office, bi-weekly happy hours, health insurance, fun activities both in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, life-work balance, holiday and birthday gifts, paid maternity leave, promotion opportunities and managers that care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
Share the success
In Guardicore we make sure that everyone is a part of our success and we offer stock options to each team member!
On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior developer who will join us and be part of a strong team of talented developers. We are building a new team that will take ownership of key elements in Guardicore’s brand while innovating and designing new product systems.
Guardicore develops an innovative data center security solution that simplifies the process of defending critical assets. Our product is protecting some of the world’s biggest data centers.
- Architecture – Your team will be responsible for the architecting and development of the Guardicore Centra™ cloud federation and control system while framing many screens and UX-reach features throughout the product
- Collaboration – you will collaborate with top-notch frontend developers, software engineerings and product managers to build an awesome web experience. The team will interwind with the rest of the R&D (with our teams in Kyiv and Tel-Aviv) in an agile environment, through Scrum project management procedures.
- Drive success – You will deliver business-critical solutions for protecting the assets of top world-leading companies in various fields. You will plan and implement efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- At least 4 years of professional web development
- At least 2 years of Angular experience (Advantage: Angular 2+, Typescript, SASS, Webpack)
- Experience with back-end development (Python or other server-side languages)
- Experience with UX tools and UX designer certifications
- Experience with building a web application from scratch.
- Experience with complicated design implementation using CSS, including layout, transitions, cross-browser compatibility, etc
- Degree in Computer Science
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader
- Competitive salary, stock options
Client video presentation