Senior Front End Developer for Keywee (Minsk)
Keywee helps the world’s best storytellers, like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull, to use the latest breakthroughs in machine learning and data science to help their content realize its potential. Our platform offers a new approach to content creation, distribution, and performance measurement by infusing content with data. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable start-up since its inception.
Keywee was founded in 2013 and quickly grew to serve hundreds of the world’s top content creators. We are fortunate to work with iconic publishing brands and digital natives like Conde Nast, AOL, Slate, The New Yorker, The Guardian, and New York Magazine. We are headquartered in Manhattan, Tel Aviv, and London.
Keywee fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, but really, we’re just getting started. As a Senior Software Engineers you will be joining a small team that moves fast, and you’ll own a substantial portion of our work within your respective domain. You’ll have the freedom to plan, experiment, and execute various projects. You will play a significant role in shaping the company’s future, and have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
On behalf of Keywee, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be joining a small team that moves fast, and you’ll own a substantial portion of our work within your respective domain. You’ll have the freedom to plan, experiment, and execute various projects. You will play a significant role in shaping the company’s future, and have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
We’re in the market for a Senior Front-End Developer to take the lead on research, planning, design, implementation, and testing of our products. Yes, bring your Web enthusiasm and professionalism into the full SW development lifecycle. You’ll own a substantial portion of our code base and have your foot on the gas as our speeds into the future.
- Design and implement core components of a modern single page App based on Ruby, React, Flux, Redux;
- Developing all layers of a modern App – HTML, CSS, JS with a higher level architecture (More than jQuery glue);
- Work on a few types of App’s
- Client facing dashboards which are shiny and performant
- Internal back office views with more complex flows and interactions;
- Influence UI/UX requirements with product owners;
- Exciting development where the result of your work will be used by the world’s biggest, famous publishers;
- Work in an innovative work environment, a dynamic flat organization with fast paced decisions;
- Understand and handle feature requirements, working closely with the product owner;
- Design and implement working solutions and infrastructure;
- Collaborate with passionate scrum team members, conduct code reviews and discuss solutions;
- Come up with test plan and measurements;
- Be in charge of a complete release to production.
- Web development is your calling, and you have 5+ years’ experience getting your hands dirty with Responsive frameworks;
- You have mad UX skills and love getting lost in the details of a pixel-perfect implementation;
- You are curious, ambitious, and at home, whether you’re working independently or with a team;
- You have a B.S in Computer Science.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Innovative in his/her work.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- S. Business trips twice in a year;
- Workstation configuration upon employee request;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard.