On behalf of Paragon ID, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will play an integral part in the development of a new scalable IOT solution platform which is both technology and market agnostic.
About the Client:
Paragon ID is a leader in identification solutions, in particular in the e-ID, Transport & Smart Cities and Traceability & Brand Protection sectors.
Paragon ID employs more than 600 staff, with manufacturing sites in US and Europe, close to its customers.
Paragon ID is listed on Euronext Paris with a majority of its shares being held by Paragon Group, a leading provider of Identification and Customer Communications services. Paragon Group has a turnover in excess of €1.25 Bn (proforma) and over 8,000 employees.
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Follow and improve code quality standards
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving Front End technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- 3+ years of experience developing web-based commercial software products
- Familiar with UI/UX design
- Expertise with Git
- Experience with CI/CD environment (GitHub or GitLab)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience with Quasar framework
- Experience with Single Page Applications
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions