On behalf of Pupil, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Are you looking to make your mark on a remarkable new product? One that will potentially be seen and experienced by lots of users? Are you someone that would love to work at the forefront of spatial technology and help build immersive experiences on a truly creative platform?
We’re always on the lookout for front-end engineers to join our small multi-functional engineering team and be part of a fast-growing, fully funded startup. We’re after people who are enthusiastic, passionate about technology and love getting features into production.
We work with a range of professionals to provide services that contribute to their business operations so we need an excellent team to help our customers solve their problems. You’ll be working on products to make the lives of our customers, and their clients, easier than ever.
Pupil is a spatial technology company. We capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors on an industrial scale. Our technology is raising standards of practice around the globe and transforming industries by digitising the world’s interiors with new levels of accuracy and consistency.
Pupil’s first product, Spec, is building the new standard for the residential property industry, offering property professionals an all-in-one solution for creating accurate, feature-rich marketing assets.
Pupil is a place for those who think big and want to create extraordinary things. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we foster a culture where we are constantly learning, evolving and collaborating to reach our bold ambitions. We’re growing fast and are always looking for exceptional talent.
- Develop complex cross-platform web-apps using Node, React and Three.js
- Build apps using modern web development workflows (Babel, Webpack, Parcel)
- Support and work with other senior developers to ensure standards stay high and keep getting higher
- Be an active member of the Frontend development team, improving the code base through pull requests and suggesting new tools, technologies and ways of working
- Work with the Product Owner and the Tech Lead to prioritize features and improvements
- You should be someone smart, motivated and organized who gets things done. You have ideas about everything we do and you’re not afraid to stand up for yourself – whilst respecting others of course. You love a startup environment, because you like the idea of owning what you work on and doing a bit of everything. You’re constantly thinking “could this be better?”.
- Strong knowledge of React and state management within React
- Familiar with BEM methodology and CSS preprocessing
- You have ambition and a hunger for growth and development
- Can provide examples of sites that you have personally helped to build and have been shipped to production
- Experience with WebGL/three.js
- Exposure to emerging viewing technologies is desirable – e.g. HoloLens, Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly with clients;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions;
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers.