On behalf of QBO Services, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
We (www.qboservices.com) are looking for a Front End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Minimum 4 years of Software Development experience
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Angular 2
- Experience with ReactJS or VueJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Experience working with Lottie File
- English level – intermediate and higher
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Long term employment, with significant influence on own tasks
- Salary that matches qualifications
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates very good working conditions