Qure4u is America’s leading and fastest growing fully integrated virtual care platform and is deployed with 15,000+ care providers and 10 million lives globally.
Qure4u provides a one-of-a-kind solution that protects physician’s practice revenues and costs that are at risk from patient behavior before and between visits. Qure4u provides a unique patient care app that gives providers a way to guide specific elements of their patient’s journey through active episodes of care - in particular pre-procedure compliance and post-procedure self-care. They help clients reduces costs, improves revenues, patient experience and health outcomes.
The Qure4u platform brings clinical awareness of targeted patient health factors to both patients and providers, intercepts at-risk patients in real time to prompt patient compliance. It provides efficient clinical team oversight and remote engagement.
Qure4u is at an exciting inflection point for rapid acceleration and growth.
Qure4u solutions include:
- Digital Front Door- integrated with the EMR (Athenahealth, Cerner)
- Patient Self Scheduling
- Patient Self Check in
- Bill Pay
- Patient Questionnaires
- Disease Management
- Telehealth and Secure messaging
Based in West Florida we are building out an expansive set of new features that are helping millions of users worldwide to collect their health data, work with their providers, and ultimately improve healthcare!
On behalf of Qure4u, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Front End Developer is needed for a fast-growing healthcare platform. Based in West Florida we are building out an expansive set of new features that are helping many users to collect their health data, work with their providers, and ultimately improve healthcare!
As a Front End Developer, you will work on SOA Web applications such as high-traffic personal health record platform, high-security provider applications, point of sales applications, and mobile applications.The environment offers a ton of flexibility, allows for creativity, and depending on experience level, will provide mentorship or opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- Web/Hybrid(PWA) application development
- Write robust, manageable code following best practices
- Analyze application requirements and provide recommended technical design solutions that are secure,
efficient, scalable, maintainable, and meet the needs of the business
- Become a self-motivated and result-focused team player
- Closely work with the company management team in the US
- Minimum 2 years Commercial experience with Angular/AngularJS (React JS, Backbone optionally)
- Web Technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Sass)
- Grunt (gulp), Bower, NPM
- Understanding the sense of OOP
- Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- English: Intermediate
- Unit testing (Jasmine)
- Knowledge/Experience with PWA – IOS/Android (Cordova, Capacitor, Telerik or similar)
- RESTful knowledge
- Chrome plugin experience
- Experience with WebRTC, SPA
- Experience with large scale frontend applications
- Excellent time management skills in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Open-minded and creative
- Team player
- Running and support of good initiatives, technicals and organizational
- Delivers pragmatically while writing clean code
- Excited to learn new technologies
What's in it for you
- We invest in your potential
- Agile environment
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates excellent working conditions