SeaLights is the #1 Quality Intelligence Platform for Software Development. SeaLights platform helps many of the world’s largest enterprises to successfully increase the velocity of engineering teams by using cross-stack quality analytics throughout your code activity, tests, and releases.
On behalf of Sealights, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join our team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
- Work with product designers to implement the next generation of SeaLights products;
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems;
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks;
- Participate in design and code review;
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa;
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in Front-End development;
- Deep familiarity with Angular and libraries such as jQuery, Bootstrap;
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques;
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS;
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components;
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking;
- Pursuing BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Highly motivated, team player with great communication skills;
- Dedicated, methodical and flexible person;
- Eager to learn.
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.