We’re Splash: the creative technology company that unleashes creativity for everyone, everywhere. We produce best-in-class, crafted creative that’s informed by rigorous, data-driven strategic insights. We support our entertainment, luxury and lifestyle clients with full-service creative capabilities. And we have a keen eye on the future of the technology landscape – constantly seeking to elevate and push our work forward both on a local and global level.
The consumer and the work are at the centre of the communication strategies we develop. And we recognise that to get to the best creative solutions we need to look after our own. We foster relationships and reward hard work, to ensure we deliver effective creative excellence, every time.
On behalf of Splash, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
This is a newly establish role, at an exciting time of growth technically and revenue-wise for the company. It will suit an individual who is keen on making a significant impact to a company’s view on technology. You will be instrumental in delivery of the technical strategy and ambition, and be a key part of the team.
We are seeking a Front End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for Maximum performance and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Participate with development group in sprint planning and refinement sessions
- Contribute to longer term estimation and planning activities
- Participate with the Product Owners/Business Analysts in requirements discussions and workshops, identifying technical constraints and/or opportunities that could be considered by the businessand identifying iterative MVP packages/releases
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure development quality (code review, architecture review, test/performance review)and adherence to appropriate technical standards
- Build a deep understanding of our platforms and applications
- Work with, and promote, agile delivery best practices for the technical delivery team (Agile SCRUM)
- Be a respected and trusted partner to each member of the team and become a domain subject expert
You will positively contribute to the technology team and the overall development of our technology platforms and products, and you will strive to achieve stakeholder, client, colleague and end-user satisfaction in all you do – with end user advocacy being a primary goal in your sights.
As a key member of the technology team your colleagues will support and develop you wherever possible. You will return the same sharing and experience with your fellow colleagues, and the business.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Front End Developer
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding around APIs (strategies, build, management, realization) and Microservice architectures and delivery frameworks
- Experience with CSS-frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Angular Material
- Quality driven with high standard of technical architectural integrity
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, GIT
- A passion for learning and leveraging new tech when appropriate to the problem space
- A strong understanding of the software development life cycle and methodologies
- Unit Testing & TDD
- Cloud development experience, particularly AWS
- Experience in martech, adtech, production tech or associated domains desirable
The Behaviours we’ll want to see are simple, just live and breathe our Agency Values.
- Client centric
Our clients are at the centre of all that we do
We develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and aspirations
We are dedicated to working together to reach a common goal, in a no-nonsense way and without egos getting in the way!
We respect each other’s specialisms but we achieve our best results when we work together as a team
Together we are stronger and more powerful
We believe in agile working and making things happen quickly
We look to simplify and improve our processes and procedures
- Curious and Innovative
We are fascinated by the intersection of data, technology and creativity
The innovative use of leading technology underpins everything we do
We recognise the need to constantly evolve and adapt, and so are always open to new learning
We are passionate about our brand, our clients, our work and having fun!
We show pride and passion in all that we do
We all take personal responsibility for our actions and results!
We do what we say we will do – you can trust us to deliver
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- Experience cutting edge technology
- Conferences, English classes, knowledge sharing activities
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office
- Birthday and charity days off
- Healthcare insurance, fitness and swimming