Senior Front End Developer for Toonimo (Kyiv)
Toonimo is a next-generation user experience platform that makes any online service intuitive and easy by providing site visitors with a concierge experience.
Toonimo intelligently guides users with a personalized and interactive video-like overlay that is delivered when needed.
This ""site concierge"" enhances a website’s usability and can effectively increase engagement, encourage self-service, reduce service costs, improve customer loyalty and increase conversion rates.
Driven by an intelligent decision engine, the Toonimo platform is engineered to empower every website to better serve its visitor.
On behalf of Toonimo Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Developer to join Kyiv office on full-time basis.
- Develop and assume responsibility of core products & features;
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code & inspire others to do just that;
- Follow up on enhancements and new features;
- Be deeply invested and involved with all aspects of running a successful SaaS startup, from customer focused product definition, to implementation and scalable deployment.
- At least 4 years of programming experience;
- 2 years of experience with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular/2, React, Vue, Backbone;
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Experience with ‘Vanila’/’Harmony’ development;
- Experience with at least 2 of the following tools/libraries: Underscore/lodash, jQuery, RequireJs, Webpack, Grunt.
- Familiar with ES6 syntax;
- Experience with working in a startup environment;
- Web-extension and Electron;
- Experience with developing unit tests with the following: Selenium/Webdriver, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine.
- Likes to work as a part of a team;
- Creative, motivated and hard worker;
- High level of auto-deduction & self-management.
What's in it for you
- Participate and contribute in the further development of the existing platform – with great possibilities
to grow your career even further;
- Possibility for business trips in relation to projects activities;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.