On behalf of SmartBear, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer (React) to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will start a development of brand new product, and there is not a single line of code written right now. It’s a key initiative for the business and has visibility at the highest levels of management. The team will be building a “portal” that allows test asset management for our end users, similar to the way people use SharePoint for office documents, etc. All SmartBear product lines will interact with this portal that they are looking to build.
Picture yourself helping the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications.
SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. Our leaders are looking for culture add employees who want to grow with SmartBear and create dynamic careers. We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice. We offer excellent employee benefits including competitive industry salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme.
Client’s Website: https://smartbear.com/
- Tackle interesting challenges as we continue evolving our technology from the desktop to flexible, cloud-based solutions
- Single Page Application development using React JS (Reflux, Redux) and other cutting edge frameworks & libraries
- Implementing new functionality in close cooperation with stakeholders
- Build well designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations
- Participate in design and code reviews, develop, debug, or modify source code and unit tests
- Create and maintain technical and support documentation
- 4+ years working with web-based technologies
- Experience in Single Page Application development using React on the front-end
- Including 2+ years of experience building front-end SPA & SaaS applications
- Proven ability to build and architect a new project from the ground up
- Proven ability to implement pixel perfect UI design X-browser (CSS3, pre-processors)
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experienced agile team member
- Experience of Node.js would be a plus
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Benefits including competitive industry salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme.
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather