Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for Senior Frontend Developer (React JS) to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Develop modern cross-platform responsible SPA from ground up.
- Participate in design and planning discussions, contribute architecture ideas.
- Develop and test new user-facing features.
- Write highly scalable, reusable and testable code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and performance
- 5+ years of front-end development experience in building large, complex, highly scalable single page web applications.
- Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem.
- Experience in OOP and MVC design and development patterns. Good understanding of multithreading, data structures and design patterns.
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (Git, NPM).
- Knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture best practices.
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixings, partials, use source maps, etc). Deep understanding of Mobile-first Responsive design. Experience with Twitter Bootstrap or Foundation Framework.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Expert level hands on experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles. Proficiency in building reusable components and modules. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux, CSS-in-JS)
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol, browser networking.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Experience working in a UNIX environment.
- Experience with API security architecture/design.
- Experience with one of server-side languages (Python / Ruby / PHP / Java).
- Experience with SQL, non-relational or relational databases.
- You’ve built and delivered an app on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with PWAs, Service Workers and client-side caching.
- Experience in web standards, semantic web, accessibility and SEO and the interplay between them.
- Having the knowledge of how to leverage the GPU to enhance rendering performance.
- Having Github portfolio or link to open source work
What's in it for you
- Development from scratch
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions at the project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills