BETLAB is a Ukrainian software product company in iBetting sphere that delivers the best expertise within the international market. Starting in 2014 with great team members (200+), they are creating products with modular design, robust, proven, highly scalable and fully integrated with external sources architecture which allows managing successfully the business needs.
On behalf of Betlab, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Engineer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
- Develop a user interface and front-end logic for a complex single-page applications (https://air.parimatch.com, https://m.parimatch.com);
- Payment systems integration;
- Code review;
- Refactoring and redesign;
- Close collaboration with designers, BAs and product managers;
- Provide best solutions and influence the product;
- Participate in internal front-end meetups and sharing knowledge events.
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end development;
- Experience in developing of rich user interfaces for web and mobile applications;
- Experience in architecture design, refactoring, design patterns;
- Experience with one of the modern frameworks targeting Web Components era (Riot, Vue, React);
- Experience with RESTful API integration;
- Experience with Git, Gitflow and GitLab, JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience with WebSockets and performance optimization;
- Knowledge of Node.js;
- Understanding principles of semantic layout;
- Experience in Agile methodologies;
- Understanding Riot 3 vs Riot 2 differences;
- Experience of single core product market customization.
- Knowledge sharing abilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Mentorship skills;
- Processes automation approach.
What's in it for you
- Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sports iBetting product development;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas and solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
- Paid trainings, conferences, professional library;
- Proficient career development plans;
- Team building events.