Zoomdata allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing large datasets from various sources, relational and non-SQL. We turn data into knowledge, and we do it with an evolving, real-time perspective.
Zoomdata is an innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web application platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple, intuitive, and collaborative way to visually interact with data to solve business problems.
Zoomdata is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
On behalf of Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Build highly modular and performant web application that
- can be used as embedded application as well as standalone UI
- is consumed by 3rd party developers via SDK/platform
- Design and support client-side APIs to work effectively with data queries and streams
- Optimize for external developers use cases
- Build on top of modern stack of technologies (ES6, Typescript, React, Blueprint, Redux, ReasonML)
- Focus on testability using modern frameworks
- Use well known patterns and focus on code structure
- Participate in cross architecture (Visual – Data Queries) integration processes
- Focus on quality thru code reviews, static code analysis and other practices
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience and understanding of MV* frameworks
- Understanding of OOP, Functional programming patterns, algorithms/data structures
- Experience with JS testing frameworks (karma, jasmine, mocha, chai, sinon)
- Experience with browser profiling (rendering, cpu, heap)
- Desire and ability to learn new technology
- Good written and spoken English
- TypeScript, ES6
- TDD/BDD mindset
- Strong architectural vision for large applications
- Build Tools: grunt, gulp, browserify, babelify, webpack
- Flux implementations (Redux)
- In browser visualization frameworks – ECharts, d3.js
- Experience in browser rendering and page load performance analysis and tuning
What's in it for you
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Tight English communications with US peers
- Motivated and distributed team of professionals
- Perfect office location and dedicated room. Lunches twice a week and regular team build activities. Medical insurance.
- Impact on the product development that can change the landscape
- MacBook Pro Retina