On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We start a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business.
We will create and use services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams will be multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We will use Agile practices, processes and tools.
- Deliver readable, testable and reusable code by following best practices, using unit tests and creating and maintaining appropriate documentation;
- Participate in the analysis of the product requirements by meeting and discussing them with developers, product owners and other stakeholders;
- Participate in the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating time required for delivery, analyzing dependencies between different software elements and improving visibility for other team members and teams;
- Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications by analyzing run-time functional and performance metrics and fixing bugs;
- Participate in the repurposing of existing software components on changes of product features or architecture by improving and refactoring.
- 4+ years of experience developing web-based commercial software products;
- Experience using micro-services and developing performant & scalable applications;
- Experience applying web development paradigms (RESTful APIs, pub/sub, security);
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment.
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Experience with Node.js, npm, webpack, yarn, Single Page Applications;
- Understanding of Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Pages;
- Experience with Git or another DVCS;
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket;
- Experience with some of the following: CSS-preprocessors (LESS, SASS), Docker and Kubernetes, Kafka, WebSockets, MQTT, gRPC, MessagePack, protobuf.
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person;
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.