eToro is the world’s leading online Social Investment Network, with over 4 million registered users from 140 different countries. From its inception as the brainchild of brothers Jonathan and Ronen Assia, eToro’s mission has been to revolutionize the way people access the financial markets and make their trading experience more social, simple, enjoyable and transparent. Thanks to a suite of innovative and simple web-based and mobile trading platforms that appeal to every level of trading expertise, the eToro social investment network facilitates information exchange between investors and enables them to trade currencies, commodities, indices and stocks instantly. The real game changer for eToro was the 2010 launch of the eToro OpenBook social trading platform, which for the first time congregated eToro’s millions of traders into one interconnected network.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Software Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will work on Services team, which develops and owns a full suite of APIs and Web applications comprising eToro key offerings. We engaged in a wide range of domains and use cutting edge cloud technologies to support the company growth….and we do it all fast!
- Lead the design and implementation of our web applications and features (client-side);
- work side by side with your teammates – backend developers and quality engineers to deliver high quality products in a timely manner;
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- Own, monitor and improve our applications in production;
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents, held design review meetings and code reviews;
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams;
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools;
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues;
- Be involved throughout our applications life cycle, influence every step of the way;
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced agile team.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SASS;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Proficiency in English;
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Experienced as Full Stack;
- Experience with NodeJs and/or C#;
- Experienced with Server-side technologies – Cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure), Redis, RabbitMQ, NoSQL.
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation