Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company (www.logianalytics.com). Delivering compelling applications with analytics at their core has never been more crucial — or more complex. Logi is the only developer-grade analytics platform focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications. Logi leverages your existing tech stack and supports unlimited customization and white labeling, so you can quickly build a completely unique analytics experience.
Over 2,100 applications have trusted the Logi platform to deliver sophisticated analytics capabilities and power their businesses. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland and England. Learn more at LogiAnalytics.com.
Logi Analytics is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
As part of a small and motivated team, you will focus on building query engine microservice using modern approaches in design, testing, tooling, and development. Work in a friendly atmosphere with highly qualified professionals and people who care about team spirit and team results. Join Logi Analytics extended team to build the product in the environment where Your innovation and ideas can make the difference. Contribute to frameworks selection, microservice extraction, and deployment in On-Premise and SaaS scenarios.
On behalf of Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company (www.logianalytics.com) Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Build highly modular and performant web application that
- Can be used as embedded application as well as standalone UI
- Is consumed by 3rd party developers via SDK/platform
- Design and support client-side APIs to work effectively with data queries and streams
- Optimize for external developers use cases
- Build on top of modern stack of technologies (ES6, Typescript, React, Blueprint, Redux)
- Focus on testability using modern frameworks
- Use well known patterns and focus on code structure
- Participate in cross architecture (Visual – Data Queries) integration processes
- Focus on quality thru code reviews, static code analysis and other practices
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Experience and understanding of MV* frameworks
- Understanding of OOP, Functional programming patterns, algorithms/data structures
- Experience with JS testing frameworks (karma, jasmine, mocha, chai, sinon)
- Experience with browser profiling (rendering, cpu, heap)
- Desire and ability to learn new technology
- Good written and spoken English
- TypeScript, ES6
- TDD/BDD mindset
- Strong architectural vision for large applications
- Build Tools: grunt, gulp, browserify, babelify, webpack
- Flux implementations (Redux)
- In browser visualization frameworks – ECharts, d3.js
- Experience in browser rendering and page load performance analysis and tuning
What's in it for you
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Well organized and balanced development process
- Motivated and distributed team of professionals
- Focus on unit and integration tests, continuous deployments, best development practices
- Latest MacBook Pro
- Perfect office location and dedicated room
- Remote/flexible schedule during COVID pandemy
- Medical insurance