Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team full-time in Romania (Cluj-Napoca).
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the NI.
- Research, propose and implement high-quality, scalable, and testable designs which adhere to the company and industry best practices
- Active code development and maintaining current code
- Develop a web application in a collaborative team environment
- Work following an agile development process
- Grow and share knowledge within your team and across other teams/sites
- Strive towards continuous improvement
- Experience with .NET Framework using C#
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with REST/ HTTP API design
- Experience with Database design
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Design for testability
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Message Bus frameworks
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with C++, Python, Jupyter Hub
- Experience with CI/CD
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them
- Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.