Senior Full Stack Developer
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team full-time in Malaga.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
In this position we are looking for someone to join the Real Estate market business area JLL account.
About the role:
As a Senior Fullstack Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the JLL.
About the Client:
Jll is a Real Estate company with more than 5 years of engagement with Ciklum, and now they have started the DX project from scratch. The main goal of this project is to show to each broker the list of properties to operate.
- Design and implement complex web applications using the established approaches and best practices
- Improve existing engineering and quality standards in a team and help other team members adopt them
- Create CI/CD pipeline by template and/or assist DevOps team in creating more complex pipelines
- Participate in the hiring process and technical interview activities
- Coach/supervise middle/junior engineers by demand of the project
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit! Software Design
- Proficient in different API architectural styles (monolith, microservices, serverless)
- Experience in designing solutions using the proper patterns and development standards
- Solid background in Node.js and building high-performance applications
- Use of advanced features in Node.js
- Use of complex queries and aggregations to databases
- Practical experience with testing approaches and tools
- Supporting code quality metrics
- Familiar with monitoring and logging tools
- Hands-on experience with application deployment patterns and tools (Docker)
- Prior record in infrastructure configuration using popular cloud providers (like AWS)
- Azure knowledge
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at upper-intermediate level
- Following the “said and done” principle
- Accountability for the own scope of work
- Proactive in efforts to deliver results according to expectations
- Suggesting new ideas, and looking for alternative solutions
- Eager to learn and grow: curios, keen to constant self-development
- Constantly improving own mastership
- Ability to express ideas, thoughts and questions simply, concisely and in a structured way
- Capability to assess tasks of less experienced colleagues
- Skilled in constructive feedback providing
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs.
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company- paid certifications.
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally.
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Malaga. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up.
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential.
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients.
- Welcome environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.
Join a well-established company and a friendly team of professionals.
Seize the perks of global opportunities, local atmosphere and industry-leading clients.
We can’t wait to get to know you!