Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco Company, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will provide technical leadership in analyzing, architecting and developing new features for customer’s cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker client and the backend services which support it. You will support team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives, whilst safeguarding they architecture and growing product awareness of the poker product.
Additionally, you will work with Derivco’s architect, software specialists and other senior developers to evolve they backend platform to the latest .NET cloud technologies. This includes but is not limited to Microservices, Service Fabric, Orleans and Event Hubs.
Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent and 5+ Years’ experience in full stack development
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
Ninja Skills, as below:
- Embrace SOLID Principles
- Must have worked extensively with design patterns in architecting solutions
- Extensive experience in building large backend systems using C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, MS SQL
- Unit testing is a must as Derivco use a TDD approach to development using Karma/Jasmine and nUnit frameworks with all code produced
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks, especially Selenium, would be great as this is used in they CI/CD
- Our client use Trunk-Based Development with GIT as part of his CI/CD process, so exposure to this would be ideal!
- Exposure to Service Fabric, Orleans, Event Hubs advantageous
- A passion for building engaging UX and UI using HTML5, CSS3/LESS is essential
- Exposure to Virtual Dom (i.e. HTML Dom abstraction) ideal
- Canvas / WebGL experience essential while experience with PixiJS is ideal as this customer’s library of choice.
What's in it for you
You will be helping Derivco, along with the Team Lead and Senior Tester, to create the new team in Kiev. You will be also working closely with the other development and IT teams located in Durban – South Africa, Douglas – Isle of Mann and Tallinn – Estonia. They need your help in mentoring and coaching more junior developers.
Although our customer has a large codebase, existing standards and well-defined processes, they are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! Derivco embraces innovation in everything they do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
They are convinced that they employs some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, Derivco look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentation