Ageras delivers Denmark's easiest accountant lawyer lead matching platform. We work every day to make accounting and bookkeeping easy as a breeze. Ageras is an ambitious, young and fast-paced company, which is also part of a group of technology companies based in Copenhagen and netherlands, with a shared vision to make life easier for small business owners. After 8 years we today are active in 5 markets with our brands Ageras, Meneto, Billy and Tellow and are financially backed by one of the largest Private Equity funds, Investcorp.
Visit our website to know us better: https://www.ageras.com/
At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated employees equal happy clients and partners. We go the extra mile to ensure that our employees come motivated and happy to work and thrive in our dynamic, international work environment. Our modern, office space, creates an inspiring work atmosphere; Together we believe we can achieve great success and we are on a mission to conquer the world. And of course, great personal development opportunities – Ageras is about ability and not seniority.
On behalf of Ageras, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer, who join the team on a full-time basis and be a core of the newly formed team at Gdansk.
- Knowing that you able to take full control of projects from end-to-end: We want everyone to put their skills to where it is needed and feel ownership of the entire system with the end-users in mind
- Being very adept at Laravel (PHP), being able to build advanced architecture and data structures
- Importantly you are able to speak your mind when you have strong opinions on possible improvements
- Delivering solutions that are of high professional standards: Efficient, to the point and also readable by your fellow peers
Being at the forefront of development practices and not afraid to make changes to improve the way we work.
- Like to solve very real problems for very real customers. Want to work with a global company with exciting solutions for small businesses around the world
- Like to develop new user-facing features where your input on the design is both heard and included
- Like to work primarily with back-end solutions, ranging from API work to Services but also Data and Architecture related tasks…
- Love to code and love to share your passion with coworkers
- Have great technical and collaboration skills
- Want to be part of a new department in Poland with highly-skilled development team, who work together in an informal, agile and ambitious environment
- Share our passion for what gets the job done. We talk about things like Typescript, Node, React, Docker, CI/CD, and AWS, but also touch PHP, Python, MySQL, EventStore and several other technologies
- Are keen to develop your skills and learn from our passionate and skilled Developers
- Some professional experience, let’s talk about it
- A get it done attitude and want to be part of a growing team
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum