Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the our team on full-time basis.
Our Customer is a company that provides surveys via web platform for their customers worldwide.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reducing time and effort required for various operations.
- Responsible for the Web platform, architecture & scale
- Develop APIs, UI, and tools used in the core of the company’s operation
- Maintain fast-paced deliveries with no compromises on quality and user experience
- Experience in Front/Back End software development (4+ years)
- Experience with Node.js and React.js
- Knowledge of NoSQL and key-value DB’s (e.g MongoDB, Redis)
- Profound experience with AWS
- Big data experience
- Knowledge of basic QA functionality
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Intermediate
- Golang experience – a big advantage!
- Aerospike experience – a big advantage!
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation