Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Ciklum Digital team in Poland on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts required for various operations.
About the Project:
Technical scope: building a complex and flexible analytical engine for a Reinsurance business to replace their existing, SQL sproc based solution.
Creating an architecture using Azure Functions where Functions represent individual operations which can be then re-composed freely in a declarative manner, following e.g. the itinerary pattern, while keeping performance in mind and enabling massive parallelisation by using the fan-out pattern.
- Back-end development of new functionality
- Participating in code and architectural reviews, documenting architecture
- Communicating with stakeholders: PMs, developers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Delivering the product roadmap and planning for the future
- Handle complex problems that might arise during solution development and provide field support with creative and rapid solutions
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- A very good understanding of Microservices, Domain Driven Design, and Integration patterns
- Ability to effectively work independently while being a good team player
- Full-stack development (ASP.NET Core MVC, React)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with C# and .NET
- Commercial experience with:
- Azure PaaS
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Storage
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure DevOps
- Upper-intermediate English or above
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Good communication skills
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions in Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Possibility of fully remote work
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to include your family in it
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation