On behalf of Fashionette, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a developer, who will be part of a highly professional cross-functional team delivering varied initiatives, contribute to improving standards across the whole Engineering team, take a holistic view of the code and ensure it remains fit for purpose.
Fashionette is online-shop (e-commerce platform) from Germany with the most exclusive and most beautiful handbags. Trust, accuracy, reliability and trend awareness define Fashionette as a good friend. Communication is top priority in every step of the purchase process. That‘s why our client uses the latest technologies and shortest communication paths and are available around the clock.
- As full-stack developer you are responsible for the development of new features in our ecommerce platform:
- Support our product owners in defining scopes and solutions
- Implement features, focusing on performance, security, and maintainability
- Write unit and integration tests
- Support our quality assurance team in testing features and roll out features to our production systems
- Support our business and customer care teams with questions on functionalities of the platform
- Your work is focused on the backend part of the application, but with your ability to work in the front-end, you enable us in improving the UX and page performance in the front-end
- Together with our front-end developers, you shape the architecture and define the future for the front-end part of our web shop
- With your desire to learn new things, you are constantly working on making our application and development processes better
- Be part of a team of experienced developers and participate in code reviews
- Participate in refinement sessions, contribute to finding solutions and help estimate efforts
- Contribute to the detail planning of our tasks and subtasks in close collaboration with other team members and the POs
- Proven knowledge in writing modern, maintainable, and scalable PHP applications
- Experience with at least one PHP framework (Laravel and/or Lumen would be good, but is not a strict requirement)
- Experience with JS and at least on framework (preferable VueJS and jQuery)
- Experience with SASS-CSS, HTML5
- Experience with common database systems like MySQL/MariaDB and Redis
- Deep understanding of the web technology stack (like HTTP(s), REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with complex, distributed systems in a microservice setup and developing applications that run on cloud-infrastructure and use cloud-services like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Experience with microservices, domain-driven design, SOLID and similar development patterns
- You have worked in an agile software development environment; continuous delivery and DevOps are familiar to you
- Good communication skills in the English language, both spoken and written are a must
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Agile software development
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company