ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions, Ciklum is currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis. The day-to-day role includes coding in a meaningful and central team within the company. You will get the chance to lead with a team that includes experienced programmers & talented quality assurance testers.
- Develop and deliver on time high quality applications that meet the requirements provided by the business.
- Work in a fast paced AGILE/SCRUM environment.
- Review requirements, perform initial research prior to development and help
provide accurate estimates on the development time for tasks.
- Be accountable for code quality and writing unit and integration tests
- Be able to work with team members, continuously learn and share new ideas and technical concepts
- Be expected to contribute to architectural and design discussions.
- Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices
- Identify new technologies that improve product development and end user experience
- Evaluate and recommend development tools and frameworks
- 5+ years overall development experience;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building scalable and distributed software systems;
- 3+ years’ experience of client-side development using modern common web frameworks (like: Angular.js 1.x – 6.x, Knockout JS, etc.);
- 3+ years’ experience of in C# (we code in .Net);
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases as MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB, Redis;
- Experience with Test methodologies & frameworks (expert at Unit-Tests writing & Integration tests) both for Server & Client side;
- Proven experience in modern system design principles and technologies (SOA / Microservices architecture, Container Orchestration using Docker, CI/CD pipelines, etc.);
- Russian language (fluent level – at reading, writing & speaking);
- Product-oriented and problem-solving personality.
- Academic IT education in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Proven Object Oriented and Design skills are highly appreciated;
- Cloud experience (Azure) is desired;
- Experience with Agile/ Scrum is highly appreciated.
What's in it for you
- Business trips to Israel;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions.