EDC is the oldest and largest estate chain in Denmark. The Group was established in 1971 and today more than 1500 employees contribute to maintaining that position. They cover today housing market for both private and business customers as well as a solid and growing holiday house rental business. The position open is for the team covering holiday houses, both the website for customers as well as a back-office solution for agencies.
The market shares of the Group on selling property is 22%. For the 7th year in a row the most visited website in Denmark in this market and this no. 1 position we want to maintain.
EDC aims to be "best-in-class" using new technological tools for their employees and customers. Not always first movers, but focus on those creating most value and loyalty.
On behalf of EDC, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated Software Engineer able to lead a continuous focus on digital solutions in order for EDC to be a digital no. 1 in the market. Such aim requires superb and intuitive user experience for all user segments as well as efficient procedures in front and back office; hence investment in IT continues to be on the agenda in the company.
Our client is looking to re-new themselves meaning planning and execution this journey towards new technology will be part of the job. Scrum methods are to be used.
Being part of a dedicated team with responsibility of:
- To deliver best-in-class back-end code across a broad array of interactive web projects and tasks;
- To understand team vision and work hard to become a good and valuable team player of a cross-functional team with end-to-end responsibility for end result;
- To be pro-active, participate in decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result;
- To continuously improve.
You hold a relevant master or bachelor degree (i.e. Computer Science) combined with strong proven experience on the following:
- C# and .NET framework;
- NET MVC ;
- .NET Core;
- Commercial experience with at least one web application framework, especially in React.JS;
- Knowledge of unit test and quality assurance;
The ideal candidate has these personal competences as part of his/her DNA:
- Analytical skills;
- Strong responsibility of own tasks as well as the tasks in the team;
- Natural interest in technological trends ;
- Willingness to change and continuous improvement of own skills;
- Ability to challenge and ask questions constructively ;
- Readiness to take initiative, be responsible and act as a mentor for colleagues;
- Strong communication skills (English written and oral).
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
- Professional skills development and training programs including Episerver Certification;
- EDC offers a unique opportunity to become part of a team developing first-in-class solutions to business and end-users; more than 4 million potential customers judge the user experience when meeting the largest estate agency chain in Denmark online and your contribution will affect the ratings immediately;
- Short-term business trips to Denmark when business requires;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, standing desks and Sitag® chairs);
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to take your family under it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.