JLL is a leading financial and professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2017, JLL had revenue of $7.9 billion and fee revenue of $6.7 billion; managed 4.6 billion square feet, or 423 million square meters; and completed investment sales, acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $170 billion. At the end of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 82,000, serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. In response to changing client expectations and market conditions, we assemble teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge. We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust. As of December 31, 2017, LaSalle had $58.1 billion of real estate assets under management.
We are in business to create and deliver real value for clients, shareholders and our own people in a complex world that is constantly changing.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For further information, visit www.jll.com
On behalf of JLL, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET / React JS Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
- Contributing to how it can continuously improve the team
- Delivering individual features
- Collaborating closely with designers, testers and product to get each feature right
- Assert the quality of code with unit tests
- Perform code reviews (which could be .NET or React) and accept feedback from reviewers.)
- Versed in architecture and design techniques including the ability to facilitate and lead teams in the formation of design and implementation in adherence to a specific architecture
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well.
- Experience in the full software development life-cycle and excellent knowledge of both .NET fundamentals, C# up to 4.5.1 / 5.0 & VB.net and React, also open to PowerApps developers.
- Knowledge on RESTful APIs to integrate back end services, running on Azure, Azure Data Factory, Cloudinary
- Knowledge on built complex web applications with MVC (ideally v5+)/Web API, Entity Framework
- Writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code
- Database skills – both design and optimization – and knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL Server or another major RDBMS is top notch.
- Knowledge on RESTful APIs to integrate back end services – written in .NET, running on Azure
- Familiarity with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience working in another programming language.
- Familiar with front end technologies (React, HTML, CSS, JS/TypeScript, Front end API’s Angular 1&2, JQuery etc.)
- UX Design skills (you can talk passionately about the latest UX design trends).
- Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development (TDD/BDD) experience.
- Experience with a sports or data gathering/display app.
- You already know the difference between strokeplay, Stableford and matchplay.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Being innovative in his/her work;
- Documenting own code and general functionality.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.