Ongage, established 8 years ago by a team of entrepreneurial professionals with a passion for email marketing in particular, and digital marketing in general. Their mission was to better email marketing. A component-based platform was born, powered by a feature-rich dashboard that hosts advanced segmentation tools and a full suite of analytics, ultimately helping marketers drive measurable growth and increase deliverability.
Now it is a leading SaaS company serving hundreds of worldwide customers in the email marketing and messaging arena. We help marketers create a consolidated and effective email marketing operation that is best suited to their needs. Our goal is a constant one: to make it simpler, quicker and cheaper for marketers to inbox great emails.
Ongage technology is high in scale, we enable delivery and analytics of 4B emails messages a month via APIs to tenth of partners, which are the biggest ESPs in the world. We manage 10 TB of Big Data, tenth of clusters of Redshift, Mongo DB. Out stack also include node.js, PHP, MySql (RDS), Redis, Memcached, AWS SQS, bash. With your help we plan to get into RabbitMQ, and React.js as well.
On behalf of Ongage, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- Be a part of a small AGILE team that in the process of growing
- Be the senior and frontend developer in team and in the company
- Lead the frontend area in the team and shape the frontend practices and infrastructure in the team
- Develop from absolute scratch the front and backend of a new web application in the best practices possible
- Take part in a backend feature development designed to hold exiting high scale of 5B per month
- Plan, own and manage your task in an AGILE manner
- 4+ years as Fullstack Web Developer in any Web technology;
- 3+ years of experience in any Frontend frameworks (at least 1 year of experience in ReactJS);
- 2+ years of experience in NodeJS;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and Experience in CSS libraries like Bootstrap or Material Design;
- Experience working with databases (we use MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift);
- Ability to research pros and cons for the right tool for the job (e.g. npm package);
- Experience in testing frameworks such as Jest and Karma;
- Experience and understanding of one of the flux/redux/mobx libraries;
- Familiarity with message queues, specifically RabbitMQ
- Knowledge and familiarity with micro services architecture;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Great communication skills
- Ability understand product requirements
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
- Smart, exceptional
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions