We are transforming the way people order food. We are focused on enabling restaurants to make the most of the modern online ordering culture. We help them transition their businesses to the online space, by providing restaurants with personalized, branded websites, ordering systems and mobile applications. We are ensuring that small and medium sized restaurants and chains don’t pay out 12-25% per online order to portals.
On behalf of OrderYOYO, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
As a Full Stack Developer in OrderYOYO you will be responsible for the overall quality of the software/system development in close collaboration with your agile team, product department and management. Your core activities will be developing, testing and implementing software components ensuring the quality of every solution.
You will play a central communicative role in securing the flow of relevant information in your development team and stakeholders closely involved in product development (e.g. Product Owners, UX designers, Business Analysts). You are responsible for end-to-end implementation of users stories and presentation of the completed story in Sprint Review.
There is a high focus on Agile and DevOps, thus, it is required that you as a full-stack developer have an understanding and preferably previous experience working in a cross-functional team with both development and some extent of operational responsibilities which will include sharing on-call duty with the VP of Engineering which consists of watching for Azure Alerts from your mobile and taking action if needed.
As part of a small but growing company you will experience that every day is unlike the other and your contribution makes a difference. You will get to work hands-on with varied tasks and involved in defining a structure for ad-hoc activities, where you help formulate best practices for an even more organized and proactive way of working.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities can be summarized into the following:
- Develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Assist in task planning, estimation and scheduling
- Participate in determining process improvements and developing of best practices.
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions
- Sharing on-call duty
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
You will work with technologies that form the basis of the OrderYOYO’s platform:
- Microsoft Azure (public cloud)
- Azure DevOps
- App services
- Web apps
- Serverless (Functions)
- 3rd party payment, map, location, delivery services
- Other components: Load-balancer, API gateway, CDN, caching, etc
- Event driven solutions
- C#.NET / .NET Core
- SQL and no-SQL
- Native iOS/Android
You have the following experience:
- Computer science fundamentals: OOP, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Minimum 5 years of experience as software developer/engineer
- MS SQL with and without ORM – deep knowledge is considered an advantage
- Worked in a cloud-based distributed environment
- Experience with different levels of auto-testing (unit, functional, UI..)
- A strong understanding of RESTful web services
- Azure DevOps + test automation experience
- Experience within mobile development
- Experience working with monitoring of Azure infrastructure and applications
- Analytical: You gather, identify and actively select information relevant for the specific task. You see patterns in complex sets of data and put them into a logical conclusion.
- Systematic and proactive: You effectively plan and prioritize the tasks in a proactive manner with your sense of priority to ensure progress
- Communicative: You convey messages clearly and adapt them according to the different recipients. You present your opinions with argumentation but involve others when necessary facilitating strong collaborative relations across the organization – and towards clients.
- Adaptable: You have an open approach to many different tasks and respect the different critical levels of the tasks, as well as for the people involved.
- Positive team player: You know the value of sharing knowledge with people around you and are set on solving issues together rather than individually. You seek out help instead of getting stuck. You have a positive attitude in your daily work, towards challenges and contribute to a social environment with room for all.
- Curious: You bring relevant ideas to the table and are the type of person, who raises questions in order to raise standards and who naturally pursues knowledge to seek continuous improvement.
- Responsible: You take ownership and make sure to get the job.
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit
- A deluxe, modern office in the centre of Wroclaw
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, 2 monitors and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum