Seebo develops process-based industrial artificial intelligence, with solutions to predict and prevent disruptions in manufacturing due to quality and downtime issues.
Using the Seebo Industrial IoT Platform, Seebo infuses the customer's production line processes and know-how, together with data from OT and IT systems, into machine learning. This enables simple and accurate solutions for predictive quality, predictive maintenance, and condition monitoring.
On behalf of Seebo, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Helping craft the future of our vision on our core product;
- You will be working extremely closely with our design team and other members of engineering to help craft our product;
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Develop the core product of the company;
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application;
- Perform the detailed design of the application and technical architecture components;
- Build and test the application and technical architecture components;
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects;
- Participate in code reviews.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in web development;
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in Angular or React;
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with Mongo DB and Node JS;
- Proven experience working on a significant product in production;
- Have a first-hand understanding of Agile development methodologies;
- Spark or Elastic Search experience – Advantage.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and initiative;
- A passion for writing software;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible;
- High attention to details;
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternative better solutions.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- Passionate team, which loves what it does and ready to share knowledge;
- Competitive salary;
- Open atmosphere;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.