On behalf of New Ciklum Client, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join Islamabad team on a full-time basis.
Our Client is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 244,400 professionals globally.
- Development of the crucial components of the platform;
- Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches);
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.;
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions;
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests;
- Code review.
- Around 4+ years of experience in .Net Framework C#;
- The relevant experience with:
- NET Web API, MVC;
- Entity Framework;
- MS SQL Server;
- SOLID, OOP, OOA, SOA;
- Strong skills using Design Patterns;
- GIT, TFS, Jenkins/TeamCity/VSTS, Jira;
- English level – upper-intermediate / advanced;
- Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like AngularJS and etc.
- Angular 7
- OData, REST;
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.);
- Continuous integration;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles;
- Microservices architecture;
- Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM;
- Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS/SCSS or LESS.
- Clean code addicted;
- Test Driven Development as a hobby;
- Good communication skills;
What's in it for you
- Work in a dynamic environment of US based R&D centers – one of the worldwide leaders in audit consultancy;
- Day-to-day work directly with customer’s technical team;
- Ability to use cutting edge technologies and approaches;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.