Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of MoonActive, we are looking for experienced Senior Full Stack developer (Node.js) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active, a mobile games startup with millions of daily players worldwide is looking for a Middle/Senior Full Stack developer to join our rapidly growing company and help us develop our Business support applications, allowing teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product, CRM, and LiveOps to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players.
You will work in an energetic startup environment following Agile concepts and methodologies. Delivering cutting-edge features in diverse areas ranging from Marketing automation, In-game campaign management, Experience segmentation, Game optimization, Social campaign management, A/B testing tools and more.
- Develop APIs, UI and tools used in the core of the company’s operation
- Maintain fast-paced deliveries with no compromises on quality and user experience
- Work in Kiev based cross-functional team
- Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office
- 2+ years experience of full stack web development and Node.js in particular
- Experience with both backend and frontend development
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledgeable in modern frameworks such as Redux, React or Angular.js
- Experience with NoSQL and key-value DB’s (e.g Mongo, Redis)
- Experience in working with cloud-based architectures and AWS specifically
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
What's in it for you
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies
- Work with skilled and professional teammates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary