On behalf of the New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP, JS) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis and expand a newly formed squad. This squad will be focusing on the rebuild of one of the business internal tools. The right candidate will be involved in all the stages of SDLC, contributing to shape the next generation tool it’s aiming to build.
This tool will enable the organization the management and access of their massive data set and will allow the business to iterate and produce top quality products.
Our Client helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
We are looking for people who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development – our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
- You will work on making cutting-edge and creative tools that will make the rest of the Tech Team`s jobs more streamlined, which means that you will need to be confident in your backend development skills
- The role will require you to be fluent and confident on both Back-End and Front-End technologies
- Write object-oriented PHP and be fully versed on classes, objects, interfaces, etc
- Experience working and creating APIs
- Knowing what exactly SOLID, KISS, DRY, etc what means and how to live by them
- Testing (Unity, integration, etc)
- MySQL experience from creating databases to performance optimization
- A full working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to easily navigate and understand the document object model
- Know what impacts the speed of a website from both the front and backend and take it into consideration with every piece of code you write
- Have experience with and also be able to use a version control system
- Be experienced with Symphony or similar frameworks
- Understanding of caching technologies and how they work and when they should be used
- Debugging and code profiling experience
- Knowledge of public API`s and how to interact with them as well as how to build and manage your own
- Knowledge in how to use Git effectively
- Testing (Unit, integration, etc)
- Microservice Architecture
- Design patterns
- Vue.js – nice to have
- MySQL Server
- Knowledge of any other backend language Python, Go, etc
- Familiar with SCRUM
- Experience with NoSQL
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions