Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer to join our team full-time in Romania.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Full Stack Java Developer, you become a part of a cross-functional development team working for EverC.
You will be responsible for building the client-side web application of our flagship product and will also contribute to the development of new future products that are based on our machine learning data infrastructure. EverC uses artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to assess hundreds of millions of domains and effectively categorize the internet.
- Back-end/Front-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- Design, develop and influence our flagship product
- Develop new user-facing features
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with developers, QA engineers and other team members to design, implement and provide a performant, scalable, reliable and flexible solution
- Work together with Product and UI/UX Designers to define how the application looks as well as how it works
- Division between back end and front end: 70% BE, 30% FE
- At least 4 years of experience in Java back end development
- Good knowledge and experience with Spring Boot Framework
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience in Front End development with React or Angular framework
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience with a microservices- based architecture such as Docker/K8
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as NoSQL ,Queues and ES
- Experience developing Groovy on Grails
- Experience in writing unit tests and UI automation – An advantage
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.